2 1/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 large ripe bananas, mashed
2/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon lemon juice
10 oz blueberries
2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
3 tablespoons raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease muffin tin.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and lemon rind.
- Beat together bananas, eggs, brown sugar, butter, lemon juice and vanilla until blended.
- Stir in dry ingredients until blended. Stir in blueberries just until combined. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, dividing batter equally.
- Sprinkle the raw sugar evenly over the muffins.