Platillo "Mi Lindo Yucatan", a combination platter with Tamales, Panuchos, Salbutes, Flautas, Chilindrinas, Empanadas and Polcanes.
- Tamales: Corn meal dough stuffed with chicken mixed with traditional yucatecan sauce, wrapped in banana leaves and steamed
- Panuchos: Fried home made tortilla stuffed with black bean puree. Topped with grilled chicken, cabbage, tomato, pickled red onions and avocado.
- Salbutes: Fried tortilla puffs topped with grilled chicken, lettuce, fresh tomatoes, pickled red onions and avocado.
- Flautas: Fried taquitos stuffed with chicken. Served with tomatillo sauce, sour cream and crumbled queso fresco.
- Chilindrinas: Crisp tortilla packets with hard boiled eggs and spinach. Served with tomato sauce and cheese.
- Empanadas: Corn dough stuffed with ground beef and topped with tomato sauce.
- Polcanes: Corn meal dumplings stuffed with a mixture of lima beans and crushed pumpkin seeds. Served with pickled red onions.
FYI, taking pictures using iPhone in this restaurant is a bit tricky because the restaurant wall is bright lime green with some turquoise-hint color. I had to photoshop the pictures to balance the colors. Next time I go there, I'll make sure to bring a digital camera!