1.5 lb of pork spareribs
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
2 tablespoons of rice wine
3 tablespoons of sugar
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
5 tablespoons of water
4 slices of ginger root
4 stalks of green onion
- Wash and cut spareribs into 3 inches long each.
- Boil the spareribs in pan filled enough water to cover them.
- Remove the meat when the water boils.
- Drain the spareribs well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok and stir fry the ginger until fragrant.
- Pour all the seasonings, green onions and spareribs into the wok, bring to boil.
- Cover with lid and cook over low heat until the sauce almost gone (approximately 30 minutes), turning the ribs to baste from time to time.