1 Eggplant, cut into medium-sized cubes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 onion, chopped (OR 3 shallots, finely diced)
20 cherry tomatoes, halved (OR 3 tomatoes, chopped)
1 .5 tablespoons of Sambal Oelek
2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
3 teaspoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of salt
- Mix the Sambal Oelek, sweet soy sauce, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Stir fry the onion in a pan with olive oil.
- Add in the chili paste, stir.
- Add in the eggplant cubes and stir until eggplant is soft but not too soft (mushy).
- You can add fried eggs or hard boiled eggs on top when serving.