Monday, April 12, 2010

Margarita

This weekend I splurged on a few delicious goodies and skipped going to the gym (again!) I hope my food-craving trend does not continue on much longer because I'm freaking out thinking how much running I have to do to burn all these calories off so I can be prepared for the summer.

Kara's Cupcakes - Java, Fleur De Sel, Chocolate Velvet and Kara's Karrot cupcakes


Yum Yum Fish Sushi - Rainbow, Salmon Skin and Spicy Hamachi rolls and Unagi nigiri


and homemade Margaritas (thanks for the recipe, Liza!) – Yes, surprisingly enough I enjoyed drinking the Margaritas while having sushi or maybe I was already too sloshed up to care?

Ingredients:
1.5 oz blue agave sweetener
2 oz sparkling water
4 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
6 oz Tequila
0.5 oz Triple sSec

Directions:
  • Pour all of the ingredients into a shaker.
  • Add a handful of ice cubes.
  • Shake vigorously.
  • Use the lime wedges to moisten tumbler glasses and coat with salt.
  • Pour the tequila mixture into the glass, add more ice cubes if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment