3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 shallots, finely chopped
1-inch ginger, finely chopped
1 lb broccolini
2 uncooked sausages
10 fresh Shiitake mushroom, destem and cut into slices
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon Shaoxing cooking wine
2 tablespoons chicken broth
salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan, quickly stir-fry the garlic, shallots and ginger with olive oil over a medium heat for a couple of minutes until fragrant.
- Take the sausages out of the casing, crumble them into the pan and cook for 5 minutes until they are almost cooked.
- Add in the sliced mushroom and cook for 3 more minutes.
- And then add in the broccolini along with the soy sauce, Shaoxing wine and chicken broth.
- Stir well, lower the heat, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes or so until the broccolini is tender.
- Adjust seasoning using salt and pepper.