3.5 lbs of boneless leg of lamb
3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
2 tablespoons of finely chopped garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 onion, quartered
1 lb of fingerling potatoes, scrubbed clean
1 lb of baby carrots, scrubbed clean
0.5 lb of fresh Shiitake mushroom, sliced in half
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
- Mix the mustard, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper with a couple tablespoons of olive oil in a small bowl.
- Rub the leg of lamb with the seasoning mix and let it sit for one hour at room temperature.
- Put the lamb in a roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes, carrots and mushroom with a couple tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper and add in the vegetables into the pan.
- Cook everything for another 30 minutes uncovered.
- Cover the pan with the aluminum foil and cook for another 40 minutes.
- Let the lamb meat rest for 15 minutes before slicing.