1/2 lb of ground turkey
2 lb potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
2 tsp Shan Chana Masala Mix
3 tsp Shan Achar Gosht Curry Mix
3 green onions, chopped
small bunch of parsley, roughly chopped
- In a large pan, stir fry the ground turkey with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on a medium high heat. Remove the meat aside when cooked.
- In the same pan, cook the potatoes with a quarter cup of water in a low medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Stir the potatoes occasionally so it will not stick on the bottom of the pan.
- Add in the Chana Masala and Achar Gosht Curry Mix and mix some more.
- Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper and sweet paprika.
- Stir in the green onions and parsley.