I love making food spontaneously based on what I have in my kitchen and without following any recipes, especially after making multiple dishes over the weekend. It enables me to be more creative and to try out new combination of flavors. The only difficult part for me was naming the dish.
1 package of uncooked sweet Italian breakfast sausages (take them out from the casing and crumbled)
1 clove of garlic
1 bunch of basil leaves, chopped
1 can of red kidney bean
1 can of garbanzo bean
1/4 cup cream
1 tablespoon of mirin
salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pan, cook the garlic over a low heat with 3 tablespoon of oil until fragrant.
- Increase the heat to medium, add in the crumbled sausage and cook thoroughly.
- Add in basil leaves, the beans and mirin.
- Mix well, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Uncover, add in the cream and cook for another 2 minutes.