2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup Kimchee juice
1 cup cold water
1.5 cup of napa cabbage Kimchee, roughly chopped
4 scallions, cut into 2-inch strips
- Add flour, cold water and egg into a mixing bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Add the Kimchee juice, scallions and Napa cabbage Kimchee into the flour and egg mixture and stir until well mixed. The mixture should be thick like a pancake mixture. If it's too watery, add a tablespoon of flour at a time until the right consistency.
- Heat vegetable oil on a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Pour a cup of the batter into the pan using a ladle and spread it evenly across the pan.
- Cook the pancake for 3-4 minutes until golden brown and crisp on one side, flip over and cook for another 3-4 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Cut into slices and serve it with a sprinkle of sea salt and scallion or more chopped Kimchee on top.