Here is the recipe courtesy of Bravo TV with my changes...
1 pound fideos (or capellini pasta)
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup half-and-half
2 teaspoons saffron
2 cups broccoli flower florets
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
8-10 cloves garlic, peeled
1 pound langoustine
1/2 cup dry sherry
Salt and pepper for seasoning
Grated parmesan cheese
Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat oven to 375F.
- If using capellini, break them into 3-inch pieces. Arrange fideo (or capellini pieces) in an even layer on top of a silicone pat on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in oven until golden brown (approximately 10 minutes). Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Heat broiler in oven.
- In a small saucepan, combine heavy cream, half-and-half, saffron and 1 teaspoon salt. Whisk to dissolve saffron. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, stir in broccoli florets and set aside.
- In a medium straight-sided skillet, heat olive oil and garlic over low heat until garlic begins to soften. Add langoustine, sherry and fideos to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Increase heat to medium and cover skillet. Cook about 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Put langoustine and pasta mixture in an ovenproof dish, filling about half full. Top with broccoli florets and cream mixture.
- Transfer the dish to oven and broil for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Grate some parmesan cheese on top of the dish.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm.