1 pound baby Dutch potatoes, cut in half
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons neutral oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup soyaki sauce
1 1/2 cup water
1 pound broccoli florets, cut into pieces
1/2 pound crimini mushroom, sliced
4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. When hot, add the potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until coated in oil and beginning to turn golden.
- Add the soy sauce, soyaki sauce and enough water to barely cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil and stirring once in a while to make sure the potatoes aren't sticking, then the heat to medium-low so that the mixture bubbles gently.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes almost tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Add the cut broccoli florets, sliced mushroom and green onions into the pan and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.