I love making this roasted Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms dish because they are simple to make, healthy and very delicious. Perfect for a side-dish of a meat or pasta course.
1 lb Brussels Sprouts
1 lb mixed mushroom (I used a mix of Shiitake and King Trumpet mushroom)
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels Sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Clean the mushroom by wiping it using a dry paper towel. Do not wash them. Cut into halves if they are big.
- Spread the sprouts and mushroom on a baking pan and drizzle with a couple tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for 35-40 minutes until crisp on the outside.
- Shake the pan a couple of time to brown the sprouts and mushrooms evenly.
- Sprinkle with some more salt and pepper if needed.