Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chili Crab and Garlic Noodles

I decided to take advantage of the crab season in San Francisco as it's nearing the end. At first, I was planning to make simple steamed crabs with garlic bread. But after browsing food blogs Friday night (yes, I'm 'that' fun...), I decided to make a simplified version of Chili Crab and Garlic Noodles. I invited Mo-Fo for this full-on cholesterol feast.

I wanted to thank Rasa Malaysia for her recipe of Crustacean-inspired garlic noodles. Since I didn't have a few ingredients for her Chili Crab recipe, I used the one at Madison Magazine instead.

The spices...

After putting the crabs in the freezer for 15 minutes to make them unconscious, prep them. Here's a video on how to clean a crab.


Sebastian and friend... sorry guys

A plate full of goodies...

Since we ate so much crabs and noodles, we had to wait for an hour or so before we could enjoy her Cream Puffs. They were so delicious... thanks Mo-Fo!

1 comment:

  1. that was such a tasty dinner I'm still thinking about it and it's almost a month later!! Delish!!!

    ReplyDelete